Our Mission Statement
Through the power of the Holy Spirit, we dedicate ourselves to fulfilling Christ's command to recognise, experience and share God's love in all areas of community life.
The Venerable Jacqui Paterson,
Priest in Charge at Holy Trinity.
Tena Koe! Welcome!
This website is devoted to sharing some of the life and commitment of our faith community, together with our hopes and aspirations. We hope that you will find not only this website, but also us, at Holy Trinity Fitzroy - a place to belong.
At Holy Trinity, we sometimes think of life as a big wagon wheel with many spokes. In the middle is the hub. Often in ministry it looks like we are running around the rim trying to reach everybody. But God says, 'Start in the hub; live in the hub. Then you will be connected with all the spokes, and you won't have to run so fast.'
- Strong Hub (Knowing God)
- Our Sunday, all-age-inclusive faith community growing together in depth, faith and focus in a sacred space which is warm, welcoming, caring and real and where all are valued and respected.
- Many Spokes (Growing in God)
- Outreach, discipleship, mission projects, study groups, pastoral care, mentoring, alternative worship opportunities (both regular and one-off opportunities)
- Known in the community as people of vibrancy, hope, trust and grace
- The building becomes a hub of spirit-filled activity which caters for all learning styles and ages, every day of the week.
- Big Wheel (Showing God)
- Cherishing, encouraging and connecting with the wider community
- Seeking social justice
- Caring for God's creation.
Please visit our official website HERE.